28 July 2020
Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia
Cahill Transport are currently seeking professional and experienced Local HC/MC drivers to join our organisation based in our Brisbane Depot (Lytton). This role will be Friday-Sunday Afternoon/Evening shift’s based out of Apple Tree Creek or Bundaberg QLD.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Current HC/MC license
· Current license history report.
· A good understanding of load restraint, loading and unloading of general freight.
· Knowledge and understanding of Commonwealth/State Safety legislation and Standards.
· Tail lift experience preferred
· Manual loading/unloading required
· Be reliable & punctual with a strong work ethic.
· Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, main roads, heavy vehicle operating guidelines and company guidelines, loading requirements, axle weights and any other relevant policy and procedures.
· As a driver you will be the face of Cahill Transport and it is essential you have fantastic customer service and communication skills
What’s on offer:
· Generous rates (Above Award wages)
· Afternoon/ Evening shift allowance
· Company uniform
· Driver training & technical training provided
· Great working conditions.
· Safety focused and well-maintained equipment.
· Cahill Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking those with a strong work ethic – a reliable, punctual and hardworking attitude with a dedication to working safely. If you are looking for work and want to become a valuable member of the Cahill’s Family team, then apply now
All shortlisted applicants will be subject to undertake a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted